The MyLab™Five offers an extreme versatility by combining ergonomics, design and ease of use.
With its portable and mobile configurations, the MyLab™Five can meet any customer need in many clinical environments, thanks to its extremely flexible, modular and license-based architecture.
The multispecialty approach and the wide range of dedicated probes confirm and ensure its investment value over a long-term period.
The MyLab™Five features an open-platform system, for today’s users demands combined with an extreme portability. The easy to use, powerful and compact ultrasound scanner is equipped with technologies and solutions to meet any clinical need: radiology, cardiology, women healthcare, vascular, anaesthesia, musculoskeletal, rheumatology, urology, emergency & critical care.
- TEI™:Tissue Enhancement Imaging, increases signal-to-noise ratio and contrast resolution
- XView:eXtreme View with Real-time Adaptive Algorithms
- CMM:Compass M-Mode orientable processing line
- TVM:Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- MView & CFM:Multiview, combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures & Color Doppler Imaging
- High Frequency Imaging Up To 18 MHz
- CnTI™:Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- RFQIMT:Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
XStrain™: Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation